Info Agency Main Banner Content
Indiana Vocational Rehabilitation Facebook Disclaimer
Disclaimer: Welcome to an official social media account sponsored by Indiana Vocational ;Rehabilitation Services (VR).
This account is managed by VR staff in an effort to increase VR’s visibly on social media and be used as an education and outreach mechanism that will distribute accurate information about for Vocational Rehabilitation and its services. We encourage participants to be civil and abide by the usage guidelines established by the social media platform. In addition, please be aware of the following:
- We monitor Indiana VR’s-sponsored social media profiles and pages but are not responsible for the content generated by users.
- Comments, links and images posted by non-Indiana VR personnel may not necessarily represent the views of Indiana VR.
- We do not allow profanity, obscenity, vulgarity, advertising or political campaigning on our social media channels. Such content may be removed.
- Other posts that may be removed include hate speech, nudity, intellectual property infringements and defamation to a person or people. Please express your opinions and comments without name calling and insults.
- We also may remove posts that are considered inappropriate, off-topic, excessively repetitive and/or disruptive to the online community and our social media efforts. Discussions of political views and philosophies should be addressed in other forums.
- Personal information that is covered by HIPPA will also be removed to protect the individual’s privacy.
- We will answer questions and monitor site activity during state business offices hours as time permits. Be cautious of answers from other users. The information may not be correct.
- If you have an immediate concern, we recommend contacting the specific division or program by telephone or email. Visit www.vrs.in.gov to find contact information for divisions or programs.
- Information shared on this site is not intended as a final rule for legal situations. There may be specific subjects -- such as litigation, licensing processes, or administrative rule changes -- which we will not discuss in social media outlets.
Please contact Kristina M. Blankenship, Director of Business & Community Engagement for Vocational Rehabilitation at Kristina.Blankenship@fssa.IN.gov with any questions.