Important COVID-19 updates
Vocational Rehabilitation helps eligible individuals with disabilities to achieve their employment goals. We are taking steps to help current VR participants, new VR applicants, VR staff, and VR providers to remain safe and healthy during the current public health situation. This includes providing services in different ways, but please be assured that VR services are still available during this time.
- Do you need help finding available employment opportunities during the COVID-19 pandemic?
- Are you interested in preparing now for future employment?
- Has your employer asked you to work from home and you need some support to successfully perform your job duties?
Call your local VR office to apply for services and discuss your employment needs.
VR can also provide help with the following:
- Exploring your employment interests and skills
- Helping you to find your first job
- Providing assistive technology or other services to help you keep your job
- Re-entering employment in the same or different type of employment
- Providing services necessary for career advancement
Please stay in contact with your VR Counselor to determine how we can best meet your employment needs. We also encourage individuals with disabilities to apply for VR services by contacting their local office.
The Bureau of Rehabilitation Services is actively working to develop and share ongoing guidance to assist in the delivery of services in response to the COVID-19 outbreak. Please click here for the most up to date information regarding VR services.