Purpose: To provide an overview of current projects and hot topics impacting the Indiana Family and Social Services Administration, partners, and stakeholders around the state.
Host: Jennifer Sullivan, FSSA Secretary
Next Meeting: June 30, 2021, from Noon to 1 p.m. (EDT)
To join a Secretary's Call, simply go online to https://Indiana.AdobeConnect.com/fssainfo. You will be able to hear the FSSA Secretary over your computer speakers or headphones. Alternatively, you may call in at 877-621-0220, using passcode 1327365# to join the call.
Please direct any questions to AskTheSecretary@fssa.in.gov.
Adobe Connect log-in tutorial
When the time comes for the meeting, you will click on the link below to join, but please read this first!
- After clicking the link, you will sign in as a guest using your name.
- When the meeting starts, clicking on the link below will open the meeting in this app.
- Audio will be “voice over the internet,” so you will need to use speakers or headphones to hear the presentation.
- Alternatively, you can call in toll-free at 877-621-2020 using passcode 1327365# to listen over the phone.
- FSSA uses a platform called Adobe Connect for most of our virtual meetings and webinars. Prior to your event, you are strongly encouraged to go to this link to test your connection: https://indiana.adobeconnect.com/common/help/en/support/meeting_test.htm. Doing this will indicate if your computer needs any updates or add-ins in order for you to participate fully.
- IMPORTANT: Do not log into the webinar using Citrix or Virtual Private Network (VPN). These services may not properly playback audio or provide a solid connection.
- If you plan to join the meeting from your phone or other mobile devices, you’ll need to click here on your mobile browser in order to download the Adobe Connect application: https://helpx.adobe.com/adobe-connect/connect-downloads-updates.html#additionaldownloads.
Thank you for reading! The link for the meeting: https://Indiana.AdobeConnect.com/fssainfo
If you need additional assistance, please contact FSSA.Productions@fssa.IN.gov, or call 317-234-4199.