The Office of Work-Based Learning and Apprenticeship is comprised of a unique blend of industry and education professionals who have extensive experience implementing work-based learning programs. These important programs enable businesses to establish high quality talent pipelines and help foster student employability skill development, for both youth and adult populations.
View the Executive Order, signed by Governor Holcomb, which established the Indiana Office of Work-Based Learning and Apprenticeship.
OWBLA Capabilities and Support
- Public-Private Partnership Development
- Community Engagement
- Secondary Education Requirements
- New High School Graduation Pathways
- Career and Technical Education
- Post-Secondary Training Options
- Graduation Requirements
- In-Demand Industry Certifications
- Industry Human Resources Support
- U.S. DOL Rules/Restrictions
- Business Development
- Work-Based Learning Grant Opportunities (Federal and State)