The Indiana Department of Workforce Development (DWD) is committed to delivering premier service to its customers. Effective Feb. 1, 2020, DWD began partnering with KeyBank to give claimants greater control over how they receive benefit payments. Claimants can now choose between: (1) Direct Deposit to a U.S. checking/savings account, or (2) a Key2Benefits prepaid Mastercard. Claimants can make this payment choice when they login to Uplink Claimant Self Service (CSS).
IMPORTANT NOTE: If your Uplink CSS Claimant Homepage indicates a payment, it can take until 2pm for funds to appear in your bank account or on your Key2Benefits card. KeyBank branches are unable to assist with the DWD unemployment insurance program or with inquiries into card balances or replacement cards. For any issues, review the below Frequently Asked Questions or contact DWD or KeyBank at the contact information below.
KeyBank program perks include:
- Flexibility to change your payment election anytime by logging into Uplink Claimant Self Service (CSS);
- Key2Benefits card accepted globally anywhere Mastercard is accepted for PIN and signature purchases, online purchases, and cash with “cashback” transactions
- Card security with EMV chip technology
- Fee free and surcharge free ATM access at KeyBank and Allpoint ATMs
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Payment Options Flyer
- Search the status of your Key2Benefits prepaid Mastercard or View your Account Online at: www.key2benefits.com
- Locations of the ATMs in your area
- Fee Information: Short Form | Long Form
- How to use your Card at Point of Sale Locations
- Still have questions? Contact one of the following:
- Questions regarding your Key2Benefits prepaid Mastercard: Key2Benefits Frequently Asked Questions or call KeyBank at 1-833-459-3452
If you have a State of Indiana Visa® debit card issued by Conduent prior to Feb. 1st that still has funding on it, click here for information about that card.