Required Employer Posters
Employers are required to post information regarding Unemployment Insurance pursuant to IC 22-4-17-1(e), IC 22-4-9-6 and 646 IAC 5-2-16. The Indiana Department of Workforce Development provides the below Unemployment Insurance poster, free of charge.
Note applying to the UI posters only: Neither the U.S. Department of Labor's regulations, nor Indiana law require posting of notices in Spanish or other languages. However, employers are encouraged to post the posters that are available in other languages if employees in their workforce speak other languages. In Indiana, the employer is obligated to notify their employees of their workplace rights and potential benefits, so the employer should make the decision to hang posters in languages based upon the languages spoken by their workforce.
- Unemployment Insurance Poster (English)
- Unemployment Insurance Poster (Spanish)
For your convenience, a link to other state agency posters can be found below:
- Indiana Department of Labor: https://www.in.gov/dol/publications/ (IOSHA, Indiana Minimum Wage, and Teen Work Hour Restrictions posters)
- Worker’s Compensation Board of Indiana: https://www.in.gov/wcb/employers/
- Indiana Civil Rights Commission: https://www.in.gov/icrc/training/training-materials/