An Eligible Training Provider is an entity that provides a program of training services and has been determined as eligible to receive Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) funding for training services through an Individual Training Account. These providers and programs will be included on Indiana's Eligible Training Provider List (ETPL). The provider must be one of the following types of entities:
- Institutions of higher education that provide a program which leads to a recognized post-secondary credential; or
- Entities that carry out programs registered under the National Apprenticeship Act (29 U.S.C. 50 et seq.); or
- Other public or private providers of training services, which may include:
- Community-based organizations;
- Joint labor-management organizations; and
- Eligible providers of adult education and literacy activities under Title II of WIOA if such activities are provided in combination with training services described at §680.350 of the WIOA regulations.
Training providers must submit both a provider and a program application(s) through the INTraining website.
- New User Registration
- A new user must be registered in the INTraining website to submit a provider and program application.
- Go to the INTraining website and select "Register"
- Enter the provider institution name and your email address, and select "Begin Registration"
- Hit the "Select" button next to the appropriate provider institution, and then enter the Federal Employer Identification Number (FEIN)
- Fill out the new user account application
- Make sure to enter information in all of the required fields (notated w/a red star)
- Select "Submit Registration"
- Provider application
- Once a user is registered, they need to complete a provider application. This will require information about the provider, such as the type of entity. The review and approval period for the provider application will take up to 30 business days.
- Go to the INTraining website and select "Sign In"
- Enter the username and password provided to you when you registered
- Select the dropdown arrow next to "Providers" and then select "Training Provider Application"
- Fill out the application, and once complete select "Submit Application"
- Program application
- A program application must be completed for each program the provider seeks to have included on the INTraining list and/or ETPL.
- The application will require program level information, including the submission of the program curriculum.
- The review and approval period for the program application will take 24-48 hours.
- Go to the INTraining website and select "Sign In"
- Select the dropdown arrow next to "Programs" and select "Program Application"
- Fill out the program application, and once complete select "Submit Program Application"
- If you receive a duplicate program notification, please review details to ensure the new program is not a duplicate of a program that has already been submitted
- If the program is a duplicate, select "View" on the appropriate program, and then select the dropdown arrow next to "Programs" and select "Edit Program"
- If the program is not a duplicate, select "Continue to Submit"
Training providers must report student-level data to DWD/INTraining for ALL students (regardless of funding source).
Upon satisfactory submission and approval of a program and application, and the required data or waiver, the program(s) will appear on the INTraining website. The provider will receive a notification indicating the applications, and data will undergo further review to determine whether the program(s) is eligible to receive WIOA funding, and therefore included on the ETPL. See the INTraining Policy for additional information.
All providers on the INTraining website must update all information, including required student-level data, on an annual basis. The provider will receive a notification for the deadline for submission of the updated information and data. Upon submission, the updated program information will be reviewed, and eligibility will again be determined for the program to be included on the INTraining website and the ETPL.
Conditions for Removal
A provider or program may be removed from INTraining and the ETPL for failure to submit updated program information and/or required student level data for continued eligibility or for failure to attain or retain required accreditation for professional licensure. If removed for the above reasons, the provider may re-apply as soon as the issue has been rectified.
A provider or program shall be removed from INTraining and the ETPL if the provider intentionally supplies inaccurate information, misrepresents costs or services, substantially violates the law or regulations under WIOA, or when the provider has been barred by the federal government to receive federal funds. If the provider is removed for these reasons, the provider must wait no less than two (2) years before re-applying.
If a training provider and/or program is removed from the list (for reasons other than failure to meet data submission requirements) while WIOA participants are enrolled, the participants may complete the program unless the provider or program has lost state licensure, certification or authorization to operate by the appropriate state oversight agency.
A provider has the right to appeal denial of program inclusion on INTraining or ETPL during initial eligibility (terminated applications are not subject to appeals) or subsequent removal of the program from INTraining or the ETPL for failure to submit or deficient updated program information/data during continued eligibility. A provider may also appeal DWD's decision to remove a program from the list for failure to attain or retain required accreditation for professional licensure, intentionally supplying inaccurate information, misrepresenting costs or services, substantially violating the law or regulations under WIOA, or when the provider has been barred by the federal government to receive federal funds. See the INTraining Policy for additional information on the appeal process.
Data Submission link for INTraining: InTERS
INTraining uses a third party provider, Bomgar, to assist in technical assistance with data submission issues.
Email INTraining with any questions: INTraining@dwd.in.gov