New Features in Uplink Employer Self Service (ESS)
Uplink Employer Self Service (ESS) has new features to help you manage your unemployment insurance account online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You can now:
- Upload quarterly wages;
- Request the State of Indiana to certify your reported wages and contributions to the IRS;
- Inactivate your unemployment insurance account;
- Make payments;
- Request refunds, waivers or business transfers;
- And much, much more.
Take advantage of ESS to use these features or our other online resources. New employers can use ESS, as well, to create an unemployment insurance account instantly.
Through the Uplink Employer Self Service System, you now have access to on-line services, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Uplink allows you to do the following on-line:
- Register as a new employer
- Maintain unemployment insurance account information
- Review account status information
- Submit quarterly unemployment insurance contribution reports
- Make payments by e-check and credit card
The Uplink Employer Self Service System provides you with immediate access to services and information. If you are an employer with an existing SUTA account number, be sure to check the ‘Yes’ option button on the first screen you see after clicking ‘New User’ on the ESS logon screen.
Claimant Information Resources
Equal Opportunity is the Law. Equal Opportunity Employer/Program Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities.