Quality, Metrics & Statistics Home
The Quality, Metrics and Statistics division of the Indiana Department of Labor is responsible for quantitative and qualitative departmental performance management that is both efficient and effective in addition to collection and analysis of occupational injury, illness and fatality data in the state.
Performance management data is typically collected quarterly in addition to tabulation used for various Six Sigma style projects. The data on occupational injuries, illnesses and fatalities is collected through two federal surveys the Survey of Occupational Injuries & Illnesses (SOII), and the Census of Fatal Occupational Injuries (CFOI).
- Free INSafe Consultation Request
- File an IOSHA Complaint
- Online Wage Claim Form
- Youth Employment Online Work Permit System
- Report Hospitalizations/Amputations/Loss of eye to IOSHA
- IOSHA Whistleblower Protection Online Complaint Form
- Customer Satisfaction Survey
- More IN.gov Online Services
- IN.gov Subscriber Center