INSafe is a state and federally funded government service offered to Hoosier employers, workers, and organizations at no cost. Our team of consultants are available to assist via phone, e-mail, or on-site consultation. Please feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns you may have.
|402 West Washington Street|
Indianapolis, Indiana 46204
|Phone: (317) 232-2688|
Fax: (317) 233-3790
TT/Voice: (800) 743-3333
For questions concerning the Indiana Safety and Health Achievement Recognition Program, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
INSafe Customer Satisfaction Survey
Please take a moment to let us know how we can improve our consultative services by completing a Customer Satisfaction Survey with the Indiana Department of Labor, wherein you may specify the division and staff member.
Other Important Telephone Numbers
- OSHA Publications: (202) 219-4667
- Superintendent of Documents: (202) 738-3238
- American National Standards Institute (ANSI): (212) 642-4900
- National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH): (513) 533-8287
- Indiana Department of Environmental Management (IDEM): (317) 232-8172
- Indiana State Department of Health (ISDH): (317) 633-8403