Non-formal IOSHA Complaints Related to COVID-19
For the Indiana Department of Labor's webpage regarding COVID-19, symptoms, treatment, OSHA standards, CDC resources and more, please visit www.in.gov/dol/3142.htm.
Governor Holcomb's "Back On Track Indiana" Plan
On May 1, 2020, Governor Holcomb announced the Back On Track Indiana reopening strategy, which provides detailed information and a schedule for the cautious reopening of the state's economy and resources for Hoosiers. For the complete strategy, please visit backontrack.in.gov.
For all formal and non-formal IOSHA complaints including COVID-19 complaints, please use the standard form at www.in.gov/dol/2733.htm.
- Free INSafe Consultation Request
- File an IOSHA Complaint
- Online Wage Claim Form
- Child Labor Online Work Permit System
- Report Hospitalizations/Amputations/Loss of eye to IOSHA
- IOSHA Whistleblower Protection Online Complaint Form
- Customer Satisfaction Survey
- More IN.gov Online Services
- IN.gov Subscriber Center