Info Agency Main Banner Content
Worker Safety Initiatives
The mission of the Indiana Department of Labor is to advance the safety, health and prosperity of Hoosiers in the workplace. To achieve this goal, we emphasize a multi-faceted approach of enforcement, voluntary employer compliance and education, outreach and training opportunities.
For worker safety and health questions, please contact the Indiana OSHA consultation program, INSafe, by email at email@example.com or by phone at (317) 232-2688. To request a free onsite consultation, please click here. Additional information about INSafe is available here.
- Free INSafe Consultation Request
- File an IOSHA Complaint
- Online Wage Claim Form
- Child Labor Online Work Permit System
- Report Hospitalizations/Amputations/Loss of eye to IOSHA
- IOSHA Whistleblower Protection Online Complaint Form
- Customer Satisfaction Survey
- More IN.gov Online Services
- IN.gov Subscriber Center