Turkey Run Inn offers comfortable inn rooms, onsite cabins and pet friendly accommodations. For details, view the reservations page.
King Bed & Queen Foldout Sofa - UNDER RENOVATION
This large room has one king bed and one queen foldout sofa. It is located on the third floor with easy access to the elevator. Room includes 32" flat panel TV, under counter refrigerator, hair dryer, coffee maker, iron/ironing board, and beautiful hickory furniture.
Queen Bed & Queen Foldout Sofa with Hot Tub - UNDER RENOVATION
This large room has one queen-sized canopy bed and one queen foldout sofa. It is located on the third floor of the lodge. Room includes a hot tub, under counter refrigerator, hair dryer, coffee maker, 32" flat panel TV, iron/ironing board and beautiful hickory furniture including glass top desk.
Queen Bed & Queen Foldout Room - UNDER RENOVATION
This large room with one queen bed and one queen foldout sofa is located on the third floor with easy access to the elevator. Room includes 32" flat panel TV, under counter refrigerator, hair dryer, coffee maker, iron/ironing board and beautiful hickory furniture.
Two Queen Beds
Spacious room with two queen-sized beds located on the second floor of the lodge with easy access to the elevator. Room includes 50" flat panel TV, coffee maker, mini-fridge, table and chairs.
Two Double Beds
Spacious room with two double-sized beds located on the second floor of the lodge with easy access to the elevator. Room includes 32" flat panel TV, coffee maker, table and chairs.
Single Queen Bed
Comfortable room with single queen bed located on the first or second floors of the lodge. Room includes a coffee maker, hair dryer, beautiful hickory furniture and 32" flat panel TV.
Single Double Bed
Comfortable room with a single double bed located on the second floor of the lodge. This room is a great choice for a couple or single traveler and includes a 32" flat panel TV, coffee maker, table and chairs.
Cabin Sleeping Room
Cabin sleeping rooms are located next to the Inn. Cabin buildings are divided into four private rooms with private entrances. Each room has two full beds and private bathroom. All cabin rooms are heated and air-conditioned. Rooms include 32" flat panel TV, mini-fridge, and telephone. Towels and bed linens are provided. There is no cooking, grilling,or fireplace available.
The Roost is a two-bedroom house with one full bed in one room & two full beds in the other. There is one queen-size foldout sofa in the living room. The Roost includes a dining room, kitchen with service for eight, outdoor porch, picnic table and gas fireplace in the living room. The Roost has heat, air-conditioning, and TV. Towels and bed linens are provided.
Overlooking a picturesque ravine, The Overlook is an ideal place to simply relax and enjoy the beauty of the park. The bedroom has one queen bed. The living room includes a queen sofa sleeper. There is a small kitchenette with service for five, two-burner stove (no oven), microwave & small refrigerator. The Overlook has heat, air-conditioning, TV, and telephone. Towels and bed linens are provided. ADA accessible.
Family Cabin has two bedrooms with one full bed and one queen. This room has a small living room, heat, air-conditioning, 42" TV, microwave, mini-fridge. Towels and bed linens are provided.
- Wooden oak lobby featuring cozy seating around a large stone fireplace, and a perfect spot to play games, enjoy our big screen TV, or sit back and read a good book.
- Indoor heated pool with attached sundeck. Accessible.
- The Narrows Restaurant, a full service dining room with seasonal menus/buffets.
- Game room.
- Outdoor playground.
- Rustic cabin lodging available, as well as Inn lodging.
- Inn and cabins centrally located to Turkey Run State Park's famous and adventurous hiking trails.
Within Turkey Run State Park:
- Hike up wooden ladders, across creek beds, and under rock ledges. Eleven hiking trails totaling fourteen miles in length. Voted one of the best trail systems in the state.
- Nature Center, open for bird watching and planetarium twelve months out of the year.
- Lusk Home, built in 1841 by first European settlers to own this land, open by appointment for tour.
- Saddle Barn, offers pony rides, scenic trail rides, and hay rides.
- Olympic size swimming pool and concession area.
- Picnic areas and shelters throughout the park. Some shelters feature a fireplace, picnic tables, fire rings and grills.
- Camp store.
- Two historic covered bridges.
Near the Turkey Run State Park:
- Canoe rental, canoe, kayak and tube’n trips on Scenic Sugar Creek. See Turkey Run and Shades State Parks from your canoe. Float under four historic covered bridges. Trips range from one-hour floats, half-day trips and overnight adventures. Located across from Turkey Run State Park.
- Thirty historic covered bridges, Parke County is named the covered bridge capital of the world.
- Shades State Park, rated #1 in Indiana for its quality hiking trails. From mild to adventurous trails.
- Raccoon State Recreation Area, featuring Cecil M Harden Lake with boat rental, beach and camping.
- Mansfield Mill, offers many festivals throughout the year and features a historic roller mill that produces cornmeal. Gift shop
- Ernie Pyle State Historic Site, WW II newspaper correspondent home place memorial.
For more area attractions, visit Parke County Covered Bridges.