Potawatomi Inn features 126 Inn rooms, eight cabins and four cabin suites. Pet-friendly and accessible rooms available. For more details, visit the reservation page.
Rooms & Cabins
Historic Two Double Rooms
Our twenty rooms with two double beds are in the historic section. Cots and cribs are not available for these rooms.
Historic One Double Rooms
Our eighteen rooms with one double bed are in our historic section. Please note that cots and cribs are not available for these rooms.
Our 71 two-queen rooms are located either in Horseshoe or our Hoosier wings of the Inn.
Our eight patio rooms on the ground floor have a lake view and direct outside access. They are furnished with a queen bed, sofa/bed, microwave and coffee maker.
Our eight historic cabins offer a more rustic setting. They are furnished with two double beds, individual heating, air conditioning, and daily maid service. Pet friendly.
Our four deluxe cabin suites are furnished to accommodate five people with one or two queen beds and a single bed. They feature a living room, dining room, coffee maker, microwave, and compact refrigerator. There is no kitchen or fireplace.
- Lake front setting with large sandy beach front
- Pontoon Boat rentals available on site
- Adult and child bicycles available for rent at the inn and the park camp store
- Small watercraft also available for rent (kayaks, paddle boats, row boats)
- Dock space available on a first come basis
- Indoor swimming pool, whirlpool and sauna
- Staffed activity room that offers activities and crafts for young and old (weekends only)
- Game room (closed)
- Exercise room (closed)
- Guest laundry (closed)
- Unique gift shop. Indiana and regional-made products.
- Free wireless internet throughout the Inn
- Complimentary coffee / hot tea station (closed)
- Satellite television
- Bonfire pit near the lake
- ATM on property
- Full service dining room with a cozy fireplace
- Courtyard café for lighter fare with inside and outside dining
- Large sun porch facing Lake James
- Spacious sun deck connected to the Inn a great place to sit and relax, beautiful enough for an outdoor wedding ceremony with Lake James as a backdrop.
Within Pokagon State Park/Trine State Recreation Area:
Pokagon State Park, framed by Lake James and Snow Lake, which offer abundant opportunities for boating, swimming, fishing and scenic sunsets. The park offers hiking and biking trails, guided horseback rides and boat rentals. In winter, the state's only refrigerated toboggan slide operates. Visit www.tobogganrun.com for details.
- Cross country skiing
- Hiking trails, including the 8 Mile Hell's Point Hiking Challenge
- Nature Center/Interpretive Naturalist Services
- Picnicking shelters
- Meeting and conference facilities
- Picnicking and shelter rental
- Playground equipment
- Paddleboat, rowboat and pontoon rentals
- Recreation building rental
- Saddle Barn with escorted rides 260-833-6007
- Sand volleyball court
- Swimming / beach
Outside the park:
With more than 101 natural lakes and Indiana’s most beautiful state park, Steuben County is a recreational wonderland. Tour the 200-acre buffalo preserve, visit wineries and discover unique restaurants on the Steuben County Foodie Trail.
For information on local attractions and things to do, please visit Steuben County