Donate your deer and help feed Indiana’s hungry!
The Sportsmen’s Benevolence Fund helps get venison to those in need. The program is simple.
- Enjoy a deer hunting experience.
- Harvest a deer.
- Drop off the field-dressed deer at a local participating processor.
- Processing fees are paid for by the Sportsmen's Benevolence Fund.
- The processor will create healthy venison burgers to distribute to food banks.
Indiana deer hunters doing their part to help feed the hungry
- 2021: 879 deer donated, 45,326 pounds of venison, 181,304 meals provided
- 2020: 852 deer donated, 46,277 pounds of venison, 185,108 meals provided
- 2019: 815 deer donated, 40,572 pounds of venison, 162,288 meals provided
- 2018: 1,145 deer donated, 57,781 pounds of venison, 231,124 meals provided
- 2017: 705 deer donated, 35,759 pounds of venison, 122,059 meals provided