Donate your deer and help feed Indiana’s hungry!
The Sportsmen’s Benevolence Fund helps get venison to those in need. The program is simple.
- Enjoy a deer hunting experience.
- Harvest a deer.
- Drop off the field-dressed deer at a local participating processor. View a list of meat processors.
- Processing fees are paid for by the Sportsmen's Benevolence Fund.
- The processor will create healthy venison burgers to distribute to food banks.
You can learn more about processors in your area through Hoosiers Feeding the Hungry and the Dubois County Sportsman’s Club.
Indiana deer hunters doing their part to help feed the hungry
- 2021: 879 deer donated, 45,326 pounds of venison, 181,304 meals provided
- 2020: 852 deer donated, 46,277 pounds of venison, 185,108 meals provided
- 2019: 815 deer donated, 40,572 pounds of venison, 162,288 meals provided
- 2018: 1,145 deer donated, 57,781 pounds of venison, 231,124 meals provided
- 2017: 705 deer donated, 35,759 pounds of venison, 122,059 meals provided