2020 Gateway Budgets Upload Specifications Now Available
The Department of Local Government Finance released the 2020 version of the Gateway Budgets application. In addition to making data entry and export easier for local officials, this updated version of Gateway implements a common expenditure code list adopted by the Department and the State Board of Accounts. In order to accommodate the format of this new expenditure code list, changes have been made to the FORM1 flat file specifications. Several miscellaneous changes also have been made to the various code lists.
2020 Gateway Budgets Upload Codes - July 29, 2019
- 2020 Gateway Budget Upload File Specifications
- 2020 Gateway Budget Codes
2019 Gateway Budgets Upload Codes - May 18, 2018
2018 Gateway Budgets Upload Codes - June 7, 2017
2017 Gateway Budgets Upload Codes - July 21, 2016
- 2017 Gateway Budgets Codes
Amortization Schedule Upload Template
TIF Management Parcel Upload Template
Gateway CNAV Upload Specifications - Revised 2018 - July 2, 2018
Have questions concerning the Gateway application?
- Reference one of the Gateway user guides posted above. These guides include step-by-step instructions that can help & you complete most tasks in the application.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Multiple DLGF employees monitor this email address and can answer your questions concerning the technical aspects of the Gateway applications. Please remember to include in your email your name, your title, the name of your unit, and the county in which your unit is located.
- If you believe your question is easier to answer over the phone, feel free to call the Department at 317-232-3777 or toll-free at 888-739-9826.