All counties, cities, and towns must complete this reporting requirement by either supplying the requested information or indicating that no redevelopment commission has been established.
Due Date: April 15, 2022
Local Officials: https://gateway.ifionline.org/login.aspx
Gateway Public Site: https://gateway.ifionline.org/
- TIF Management User Guide - Updated March 1, 2021
- TIF Management Parcel Upload Template
- TIF Management Parcel Upload Specs
Gateway Submission of 2020 TIF Management Report [Information Systems] - March 11, 2021
Have questions concerning the Gateway application?
- Reference one of the Gateway user guides posted above. These guides include step-by-step instructions that can help & you complete most tasks in the application.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Multiple DLGF employees monitor this email address and can answer your questions concerning the technical aspects of the Gateway applications. Please remember to include in your email your name, your title, the name of your unit, and the county in which your unit is located.
- If you believe your question is easier to answer over the phone, feel free to call the Department at 317-232-3777 or toll-free at 888-739-9826.