Data Entry for CNAV and Form 22 (DECAF)
DECAF is a Gateway application that accepts Certified Net Assessed Value submissions and Form 22 data submissions from county auditors.
Local Officials: https://gateway.ifionline.org/login.aspx
Gateway Public Site: https://gateway.ifionline.org/
- Gateway DECAF - CNAV User Guide
- Gateway DECAF - Form 22 User Guide
- Form 22 Data Submission Procedures [Budget] - June 21, 2022
Have questions concerning the Gateway application?
- Reference one of the Gateway user guides. These guides include step-by-step instructions that can help & you complete most tasks in the application.
- Send an email to email@example.com. Multiple DLGF employees monitor this email address and can answer your questions concerning the technical aspects of the Gateway applications. Please remember to include in your email your name, your title, the name of your unit, and the county in which your unit is located.
- If you believe your question is easier to answer over the phone, feel free to call the Department at 317-232-3777 or toll-free at 888-739-9826.
If you need a new Gateway account, please submit a request.
- For the Annual Financial Report or the 100R applications, please send requests to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Limited Delegation of Authority Requests
Elected Local Officials
Only one official per unit of government is permitted to have submission rights in the Gateway Budgets, Economic Development Reporting (EDR), DECAF (CNAV & Form 22), and TIF Management applications. However, it is easy to delegate editing or read-only rights to other individuals. For Gateway Debt Management, an official also can delegate submission rights to multiple persons.
All delegations of authority can be performed now online in Gateway in the **NEW** Limited Delegation of Authority (LDA) application.
By default, school superintendents are given submission rights for Gateway Budgets and Debt Management. A school superintendent that would rather relinquish authority and transfer the responsibilities to the corporation treasurer may do so by completing and returning the following state form: Relinquishment of Authority and Limited Delegation of Authority for Submitting School Data through the Gateway Website and Authorizing Additional Website Users – State Form 55811.