If you're having trouble finding what you're looking for, try using the search above.
Access more records and services at public.courts.in.gov
Frequently Asked Questions
- Why is my tax refund garnished?
- What information is available on the mycase.in.gov case search?
- Why are my court documents online?
- How can I access documents in my case?
- How can I find out if a court has issued a warrant for a person's arrest?
- As an attorney, how do I update my mailing or email address listed on the mycase.in.gov website?
- How do I obtain an attorney Certificate of Good Standing?