Go to courts.in.gov/covid to learn about how courts around the state are responding to COVID-19, adjusting operations, and preparing courthouses for public access.
If you're having trouble finding what you're looking for, try using the search above.
Access more records and services at public.courts.in.gov
Frequently Asked Questions
- What information is available on the mycase.in.gov case search?
- Why are my court documents online?
- How can I access documents in my case?
- How can I find out if a court has issued a warrant for a person's arrest?
- As an attorney, how do I update my mailing or email address listed on the mycase.in.gov website?
- How do I obtain an attorney Certificate of Good Standing?