The Harrison County Veteran's Service Office can provide a wide range of assistance to the Veterans living in Harrison County, Indiana.
Some of the Services Provided include:
- Claims for Service or Non-Service Connected Disabilities
- Assistance Dealing with VAMC Hospitals and Pharmacies
- Assistance with Completing annual VA Expense Reports
- Widows & Survivors Pensions
- Obtaining VA Home Loan Guaranty Certificates of Eligibility
- Advice on GI Bill Eligibility
- Remission of Fees for College
- Information on Indiana Veterans Home
- Burial Benefits
- Obtaining Medals and Discharges
- Vocational Rehabilitation
Disabled American Veterans Van Program
In addition to these services, the Harrison County Veteran's Service Office has also implemented a Disabled American Veterans Van Program. This program provides van rides to veterans for their medical appointments at the VAMC Hospital or medical facilities. Please contact the Harrison County Veteran's Office at least five days before your medical appointment so they can schedule your trip. This service is available Monday - Friday.
Volunteers Needed for DAV-VAN Program
Additional volunteers are needed for the DAV-VAN program and other programs. If you are interested in assisting disabled American Veterans please contact the Veteran's Service Office at Phone: (812) 738-4249 or via email at email@example.com.
If you are a Harrison County resident and a Veteran we hope you consider the Veterans Service office as a resource available to you at all times to resolve any questions or problems. Thank you for your service.
Veterans Service Office
245 Atwood Street, Suite 102
Corydon, IN 47112
Phone: (812) 738-4249
Fax: (812) 738-5711
Walk-Ins are Accepted but Appointments Recommended
Monday - Friday | 8:00 am - 4:30 pm