Office of the State Comptroller of Indiana
200 West Washington Street, Suite 240
Indianapolis, IN 46204
Office hours are Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m. ET
- All media and Indiana Transparency Portal inquiries can be sent to Emily Boesen at EBoesen@comptroller.in.gov.
- All public information requests can be sent to Comments@comptroller.in.gov; refer to the State Comptroller Public Information Request Policy before submitting any requests.
- Sign up here to receive Comptroller announcements and updates.
- All scheduling and speaking engagement requests can be sent to Comments@comptroller.in.gov.
- All other questions and inquiries can be sent to Comments@comptroller.in.gov.
Hoosier START Deferred Compensation Plan
- Visit HoosierSTARTNationwide.com to login to your account 24-7.
- Call 1-855-277-4432 or email HoosierSTART@nationwide.com to contact your representative.
Contact Accounts Payable by emailing Payables@comptroller.in.gov if you need to:
- Verify the status of a payment
- Replace an IRS form 1099
- Replace a warrant issued by the State Comptroller (Lost Warrant Affidavit)
- Assistance with a W-9 form
- Assistance with a Direct Deposit form
- Obtain a Vendor ID Number
- Change or obtain information on your ACH
- Update Electronic Banking Notification
Contact Accounting & Reporting:
- Inquiries related to local government should email LocalGovernment@comptroller.in.gov or visit the Indiana Transparency Portal under Local Government.
- Inquiries related to the General Ledger should email AccountingDept@comptroller.in.gov.
- Inquires related to state assets should email Assets@comptroller.in.gov or visit the Indiana Transparency Portal under Assets.
- Inquiries related to the Annual Comprehensive Financial Report (ACFR) should email ACFR@comptroller.in.gov.
Contact the Payroll Department if:
Looking for a contact for another agency, click here and visit the Indiana Transparency Portal.