Publishing Single Page
Most content updates require the user to publish only the page containing the changes. These changes include text changes, files updates, and images.
If you add an item or change a link name in the left navigation of your site, you will require a full site publish outlined here.
- Finish making the change
- Ensure Foundation Page Controls are Open for the page to be published
- Right click anywhere within WebCMS, a popup menu option will appear.
- If page has not yet been submitted to workflow, select Submit to Workflow
Note: This will release the page to WebCMS for all users to see
- Right click anywhere within WebCMS once again.
- Click Publish Page
- The Publication Menu opens
- Make sure the top two options (Publish all following pages & Publish related pages) are NOT checked
- Select HTML_APACHE_PROD to publish to the live site.
- Leave everything else as is.
- Select OK in the bottom right of the window.
- When the publication is finished, you will receive an email. Do not attempt to republish the page until you receive confirmation the first publish has completed. (You may need to check you junk folder for this email)
- If you see Submit to Workflow, and the page doesn't let you publish. This is because your agency has a workflow and the page will need to be approved for publish.
- In the publication dialog you have the option of publishing your changes to either test or production. You can select only test if you wish to review you page prior to making it live.
- If you have already published your changes to test, you can uncheck the option "HTML_APACHE_TEST" in the dialog box
- If you show errors in your publication report email and your changes DO NOT show on the live site, please submit a request here including the errors from your email.