The Indiana Arts Commission is here to serve as a resource for all of Indiana's citizens. Whether you're looking for information on how to make your historic theatre more accessible or you're implementing creative placemaking with an activation alley, we have the answers you need.
- Are you an artist looking for resources and support built specifically for you? Click here to visit the new Artist Hub!
- Curious about what grant funding the IAC offers? Click here to explore.
- Missed a webinar? Click here to access the IAC's webinar library.
Resources for IAC Partners:
Inclusion, Diversity, Equity, and Access (IDEA)
Not seeing what you need?
Let us know.
Indiana Arts Commission
100 N. Senate Avenue, Room N505
Indianapolis, IN 46204
Phone (317) 232-1269
Relay IN (800) 743-3333
Office hours are 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday. The office is closed on weekend and state holidays.
Place relay calls from your PC or mobile device from anywhere to anyone: http://www.siprelay.com/siprelay/call_options.
- Miah Michaelsen - Executive Director (email) (317) 903-6728
- Paige Sharp - Deputy Director of Programs (email) (317) 416-8536
For more staff contact information, click here.