About Regional Arts Partners
Regional Arts Partners work alongside the Indiana Arts Commission to promote and expand participation in the arts in Indiana. The partners provide broad local access to arts services and funding opportunities and provides services that include, but are not limited to, grantsmaking and information and referral.
Reasons to reach out to your Partner:
Contact information for each partner can be found below (scroll down).
Click the image to the right to expand.
- Region 1 (Greater Gary Area) - South Shore Arts
- Region 2 (Greater South Bend Area) - Community Foundation of St. Joseph County
Serves: Elkhart, Fulton, Kosciusko, Marshall, Starke, St. Joseph
Community Foundation of St. Joseph County
205 W. Jefferson Boulevard, Suite 610
P.O. Box 837
South Bend, IN 46601
Angela Workman, Vice President, Program
Kayla Myers, Senior Program Officer*
*Kayla Myers is the primary contact for the Regional Arts Partnership.
- Region 3 (Greater Fort Wayne Area) - Arts United of Greater Fort Wayne
Serves: Adams, Allen, Dekalb, Huntington, Lagrange, Miami, Noble. Steuben, Wabash, Wells, Whitley
Arts United of Greater Fort Wayne, Inc.
300 E. Main Street, 2nd Floor
Fort Wayne, IN 46802
Dan Ross, Vice President of Community Development
Philip Slane, Director of Grants and Programs*
*Philip Slane is the primary contact for the Regional Arts Partnership.
- Region 4 (Greater Lafayette Area)- The Arts Federation
- Region 5 (Greater Muncie Area) - Community Foundation of Randolph County
- Region 6 (Greater Terre Haute Area) - Arts Illiana
- Region 7 (Greater Indianapolis Area) - Nickel Plate Arts
Serves: Boone, Hamilton, Hancock, Hendricks, Johnson, Marion, Shelby
Nickel Plate Arts
107 South 8th Street
Noblesville, IN 46060
Ryan Shelton, Partnership Manager
- Region 8 (Greater Bloomington Area) - Brown County Community Foundation
- Region 9 (Greater Columbus Area) - Columbus Area Arts Council
Serves: Bartholomew, Dearborn, Decatur, Franklin, Jackson, Jennings, Ohio, Ripley, Switzerland
Columbus Area Arts Council
431 Sixth Street
Columbus, IN 47201
Brooke Hawkins, Interim Executive Director
Kim Wadholm, Operations Manager*
*Kim Wadholm is the primary contact for the Regional Arts Partnership.
- Region 10 (Greater Evansville Area) - Arts Council of Southwestern Indiana
- Region 12 (Greater New Albany Area) - Madison Area Arts Alliance