The Indiana Arts Commission is an agency of state government, funded by the Indiana General Assembly with support from the National Endowment for the Arts. The agency is dedicated to strengthening the state through strategic arts and cultural investment.
Why work here?
- Excellent benefits, with medical plans including vision and dental coverage
- Generous paid time off
- Resources to empower you to be successful in your job
- Opportunities for professional growth
- Agency leadership that is committed to developing and rewarding talent
- The opportunity to serve Hoosiers and work to positively impact the cultural, economic, and educational climate of Indiana
The Indiana Arts Commission is not currently hiring any open positions.