Indiana Arts Commission
100 N. Senate Avenue, Room N505
Indianapolis, IN 46204
Phone (317) 232-1269
Fax (317) 232-5595
Relay IN (800) 743-3333
Office hours are 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday. The office is closed on weekend and state holidays.
Place relay calls from your PC or mobile device from anywhere to anyone: http://www.siprelay.com/siprelay/call_options.
- Miah Michaelsen - Executive Director (email) (317) 903-6728
- Paige Sharp - Deputy Director of Programs (email) (317) 416-8536
- André Zhang Sonera - Deputy Director of Operations & Strategic Partnerships (email) (317) 417-2300
- Connie Brahm - Marketing and Communications Director (email) (463) 221-8405
- Téa Franco - Communications Manager (email) (317) 607-3505
- Stephanie Haines - Arts Education and Accessibility Manager (email) (317) 450-9973
- Jordan Adams - Artist Services Program Manager (email) (317) 508-6115
Grants Management and Administrative Support
- Chapin Schnick - Grants, Research, and Technology Manager (email) (317) 619-9306
- Suzette Hartsfield-Jones - Contracting and Financial Operations Coordinator (email) (317) 464-7377
- Stephanie Pfendler - Executive Assistant (email) (317) 450-6717
Please contact Connie Brahm at (463) 221-8405 or email@example.com.
PUBLIC RECORDS REQUESTS
To request access to or a copy of public record(s) pursuant to the Access to Public Records Act (Ind. Code 5-14-3) (please note there may be a copying fee associated with your request) please contact the Marketing and Communications Director (information below).
If you have any questions or concerns regarding your public records request please contact:
Connie Brahm, Marketing and Communications Director
Indiana Arts Commission
100 N Senate Ave., N505
Indianapolis, Indiana 46204
ACCESSIBILITY POLICY AND GRIEVANCE PROCEDURE
If a person with a disability believes a program or event of the Indiana Arts Commission (IAC) or a grantee of the IAC to be out of compliance with ADA or Section 504 laws, you may contact the IAC’s accessibility coordinator, Stephanie Haines at firstname.lastname@example.org or 317-450-9973.
Staff from the IAC will review the information, contact other parties involved as applicable, and offer assistance in resolving barriers to accessibility and regaining compliance under the laws within two weeks.
Whenever an amicable resolution cannot be achieved, the person with the grievance may be directed to file a formal complaint through the The Indiana Civil Rights Commission (ICRC) or the Federal Office of Civil Rights if applicable.
If you believe that you have been discriminated against based on race, color, national origin, disability or age by the IAC or an organization that received IAC funding, you may file a complaint with The Indiana Civil Rights office at any time, at 1-800-628-2909 or click here to file a complaint electronically.