Indiana Interactive Payment Processing
Indiana Interactive’s partnership with the state of Indiana provides the products and services to manage every aspect of the payment lifecycle and bring the convenience and security of electronic payments to your organization. This is accomplished through the expertise of Indiana Interactive and NIC, its parent company, who have more than 20 years of government payment processing experience. In 2016 alone, NIC processed $26 billion in state, local, and federal government transactions, $1.6 billion of which was for Indiana’s more than 10 million transactions.
The payment processing services provided have been tailored for the unique requirements of Indiana and its governmental entities. From mitigating the PCI compliance burden for your agency by leveraging the enterprise Common Checkout Pages (CCP) module, to providing end-to-end encryption for your Point of Sale device transactions, Indiana Interactive has the solutions necessary to meet your payment processing needs. Some features of the service include, but are not limited to:
- Multiple payment channels:
- Over the Counter
- Recurring payments
- Multiple payment types:
- American Express
- Monthly Invoicing
- Multiple fee structures:
- Self-funded through enhanced service fees, or absorbed fees through the merchant model.
- Multiple merchant account configurations for large-scale government.
- Automated daily disbursements to your bank accounts.
- Financial reports are exportable and accessible in real time through easy-to-use administrative interfaces, Web services for system-to-system reporting, and scheduled reports delivered by email at defined times.
- Payments are processed in real time without the need for batch files and without any limitations on the volume of transactions processed per day.
- Administration of refunds and management of chargeback returns are handled by Indiana Interactive staff on your behalf, yet also accessible to the agency should they chose to process refunds themselves or through their online application.
For more information or to request service, please complete an online inquiry and a member of the team will be in contact with you regarding next steps.