The 2017 Fall Edition of INdiana Labor Insider is Now Available!
Craning Safety, University of Notre Dame, Compliance Reminders, and More!
2018 GWSA and Everyday Safety Hero Award Applications Now Available!
Achieve Excellence in Workplace Safety & Health
INSafe : Safety and Health Consultation
Welcome to the Indiana Department of Labor
The mission of the Indiana Department of Labor is to advance the safety, health and prosperity of Hoosiers in the workplace. In order to make significant strides in achieving our mission, we emphasize both enforcement and voluntary compliance for employers. Our office administers the IOSHA program, state wage and hour and child labor laws, as well as underground coal mine safety. We also have many free training and educational resources available to the public through our INSafe Division. Finally, our Quality, Metrics & Statistics Division counts, measures and tracks trends internally and externally. Our goal is to help make Indiana a great place to work and to do business. Let us know how we can help you!
Just Added or Recently Updated
- IDOL 2017 Quarter 3 Performance Metrics Now Available! - NEW
- Fall Edition of INdiana Labor Insider is Now Available! - NEW
- 2018 Governor's Workplace Safety Award and Everyday Safety Hero Award Applications Now Available! - NEW
- Summer Edition of the INdiana Labor Insider Now Available!
- 2017 First Quarter Metrics for the Indiana Department of Labor Now Available
- 2016 Coal Report Now Available