INdiana Labor Insider
Summer Edition Now Available!
Achieve Excellence in Workplace Safety & Health
Survey of Occupational Injuries and Illness 2015
INSafe : Safety and Health Consultation
Welcome to the Indiana Department of Labor
The mission of the Indiana Department of Labor is to advance the safety, health and prosperity of Hoosiers in the workplace. In order to make significant strides in achieving our mission, we emphasize both enforcement and voluntary compliance for employers. Our office administers the IOSHA program, state wage and hour and child labor laws, as well as underground coal mine safety. We also have many free training and educational resources available to the public through our INSafe Division. Finally, our Quality, Metrics & Statistics Division counts, measures and tracks trends internally and externally. Our goal is to help make Indiana a great place to work and to do business. Let us know how we can help you!
Just Added or Recently Updated
- Summer Edition of the INdiana Labor Insider Now Available! - NEW
- 2017 First Quarter Metrics for the Indiana Department of Labor Now Available
- 2016 Coal Report Now Available
- Winners of the 2017 Governor's Workplace Safety Award and Everyday Safety Hero Award Announced!
- Indiana's 2015 Census of Fatal Occupational Injuries Report and Data now available