Electronic Filing Information
The advantages of online filing:
- State project number given instantly.
- Communication via email (resulting in faster turnaround time by eliminating mail.
- Environmental considerations - nearly 100% paperless process.
- Fees payable by credit card or electronic-check.
- Cost savings including mailing, printing, travel, and staff time, etc.
- Cost savings by eliminating plan storage.
- Ability to file a project 24 hours a day – 7 days a week – 365 days a year.
Email the IDHS plan review staff at email@example.com if you do not receive a project confirmation email within 4-5 business days.
For more information about how to electronically file a project, or information on new charges, visit www.in.gov/ai/appfiles/dhs-drs
For information on fees, please view the fee schedule.
For information on project activity, visit www.in.gov/dhs/2645.htm