Mission & Executive Staff
The Indiana Department of Homeland Security will provide statewide leadership, exemplary customer service, and subject matter expertise for the enhancement of public and private partnerships and the assurance of local, state and federal collaboration to continually develop Indiana’s public safety capabilities for the wellbeing and protection of our citizens, property and economy.
- Executive Director - Bryan Langley
- Director of Emergency Response & Recovery - Arvin Copeland
- Director of Fire & Building Safety - Jim Greeson - State Fire Marshal
- Division of Planning & Assessment - John Brown
- Division of Training and Preparedness - Brandon Wood