Current Employees Job Bank
If you are a current employee, you can view the job bank and apply to jobs through your employee self service in PeopleSoft.
Additional e-Recruit assistance documents
Indiana - a state of growth, a state of opportunity!
If you're not currently a state employee, visit WorkForIndiana.IN.gov to:
- Apply to jobs 24-7.
- Create your own profile and apply to multiple jobs.
- Your profile will now be searchable by hiring managers.
- Edit/update your information as often as you like.
- Use job search agents to aid in your job search.
- Jobs postings will be updated on a daily basis.
Your account will be saved once you have completed and submitted your application or applied for a job posting.
No E-mail Account?
An e-mail address is needed to complete the application process. So what do you do if you don't have one? There are several sites on the internet that provide e-mail accounts at no charge. Such sites are Yahoo! and Hotmail.