State Employee Discounts
BUYER BEWARE. A listing on the state’s employee discount page does not signify endorsement by the Indiana State Personnel Department, that there was any competitive procurement, or the existence of a state contract. Purchaser must examine, judge, and test for him/herself.
- J.D. Byrider - Five Indiana locations
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car
- Fast Park & Relax - Indianapolis International Airport
- Terry Lee Hyundai
- Honda of Fishers
- Champion: Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge
- Don Hinds Ford - Fishers
- Touch 'N Go Collision Center Inc. - Carmel
- Jamco Inc. - Indianapolis
- Lefler Collision & Glass Repair Centers - Four locations around the tri-State
- AVIS Car Rental - UP TO 25% OFF
- BUDGET Car Rental - UP TO 25% OFF
- HERTZ Car Rental - UP TO 15% OFF
- Aadvanced Limousines
- Antique Limousine of Indianapolis
Please note: SPD does not have any pin or discount code related to any of the automotive discounts if it is not listed above. We ask you to please contact the designated person or phone number listed on the discount if you have questions.
- Indiana Member's Credit Union
- Elements Financial
- Fifth Third Bank
- PNC Bank - View flyer for details. You must show state issued ID. Offer is available to state employees only and direct deposit with PNC is required.
- H&R Block - Tax Prep - Click here to be taken to the website with more details.
- Provident Funding - View flyer for details.
- Quicken Loans - Click the link for details on the first quarter 2020 promotion! The offer includes $1,000 off closing costs and $500 back after closing! Check out this flyer to learn more. Tune in to our complimentary Home Buyer’s Guide webinar from 3 to 4 p.m. EST Friday, Feb. 21. Whether this is your first home or you’ve purchased before, you’ll get useful tops to help make sure your home buying experience goes as smooth as possible. Spots fill up quick, REGISTER HERE!
- Guaranteed Rate - Click the link to learn how state employees can save $1,290 off mortgage closing costs. Guaranteed Rate is a national lender with offices in Crown Point, Fort Wayne, and Dyer, Indiana. March 2020 Update: Click here to learn how state of Indiana employees can take advantage of historically low interest rates!
Cellular Phone and TV Service
Knowledge is Power: Strengthen Your Career With State Education Benefits
Today more than ever, career training and education are important to success in the workplace. That’s why the state of Indiana invests so heavily in ensuring Hoosiers have access to higher education and why it is committed to empowering you with career-advancing learning opportunities. Five colleges and universities now offer tuition discounts and/or scholarships to state employees:
- Certificates, associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degree programs.
- Designed to make it easier to balance work, educational, and personal commitments.
- Variety of academic calendars.
- Online, in-person, and combined class models available.
- Prior learning and work experience may qualify for academic credit.
- Some benefits extended to family members.
View the flyer for a full overview and comparison chart for each college and university.
- WGU Indiana
- Oakland City University
- Indiana Tech
- Purdue University Global
- Southern New Hampshire University
- Broadway in Indianapolis
- Bass and Bucks
- Butler Arts Presents
- Colonial Oaks Golf Club
- Indiana Historical Bureau book shop
- Marengo Cave
- Children’s Museum of Evansville (cMoe)
- Indiana State Museum
- Monster Energy Supercross
- Indy Fuel
- Fort Wayne TinCaps
- Indy Eleven
- OneAmerica 500 Festival Mini Marathon
All discount offers for fitness centers are housed on the Invest In Your Health website.
- Edible Arrangements - Downtown Indy location at 17 N. Pennsylvania
- INDYO Frozen Yogurt - Circle Centre Mall (Indianapolis)
- Dick's Bodacious Bar-B-Q - (Indianapolis)
- Haagen-Dazs Nestle Toll House Store - (Indianapolis - Circle Centre Mall)
- Rally's/Checkers Restaurants - Columbus and Madison
- Jiffy Treat - Linton
- Pita Pit - downtown Indianapolis
- Loughmiller's Pub & Eatery - Indianapolis
- Circle Cafe
- Hard Rock Cafe - Indianapolis
- Tammy's International Pizza - Indianapolis
- Dot’s Custom Cakes & Catering - Vincennes
- Chin's Sushi House- (Indianapolis - Circle Centre Mall)
- Fat Rooster Diner- (Indianapolis - Hyatt Regency)
- Eiteljorg Museum Cafe
- Conner's Kitchen and Bar
- Jack Rubenstein Flooring
- Indiana Comfort Systems - serving Spencer, Ellettsville, and Bloomington
- Hirt Ellco - serving Southeastern Indiana
- The Tile Shop - Indianapolis (15% discount)
- No Salt Water Conditioning
- Schneider Heat & Air Inc. - Evansville
- Precision Garage Door Service - Indianapolis & Ft. Wayne
- Walcraft Cabinetry
Health and Body
- Hearing aid discounts - GN Resound, Phonak, Oticon, Siemens, & Starkey
- Beltone Hearing Healthcare - 15 percent retail discount
- Mass Appeal - Indianapolis
- Tranquil Touch Inc. Massage Therapy and Body Treatments - Ft. Wayne
- Clubhouse Cuts for Kids
- Best Price Nutrition
- Staff at Elements of Style Salon and Day Spa - Plainfield
- Bamboo Hair Design - Ft. Wayne (15% off for state employees with ID)
- Urban Designs - Indianapolis
- Impulse Hair Studio and Day Spa - Newburgh
- A Place to Float - Indianapolis
- LasikPlus - Indianapolis
- Accesa Labs
- Singular Sleep
- Russell Family Chiropractic - Crawfordsville
- Columbia Sportswear
- Accent Bicycles - 20% off electric bicycles for state employees - Carmel
- Day Nursery Indiana State Government Center $10 weekly discount for state employees
- Kumon Math and Reading Center - Indianapolis
- Jackson’s Clock Works - Avon
- Moriarty's Jewelry - Crown Point
- Our Promise Rings - Crown Point
- Logan Street Signs & Banners - Noblesville
- Lewellyn Marketing - Linton
- Madison Avenue Monuments
- Candles and Such - Terre Haute
- The Printed Image...for weddings and more - Indianapolis
- Cornerstone Alarm and Security - Indianapolis
- Koorsen Fire & Security - Indianapolis area
- The Uniform Shop - Evansville
- Amazing Maids LLC - Indianapolis
- Lamood Corporation - Carmel
- US Inspect
- Office Depot
- LaBella Baskets and Gifts
- Indy DJ Connect - State employees save five percent on weddings, corporate events, school events, and holiday parties, and 10 percent for private parties and all other events.
- Shadeland Flower Shop - Indianapolis
- Steve's Flowers and Gifts - Indianapolis
- From You Flowers - 25% off deals online or call 800-838-8853 and mention code 80Y.
- Keller Williams/Agent Tom McCollister - Serving Indianapolis area and can work with any agent statewide.
- Addison Place Apartments - Evansville
- Indian Woods Apartments - Evansville
- North Park Apartments - Evansville
- Riley Towers Apartments - Indianapolis
- The Maxwell Apartments - Indianapolis
- Pointe at St. Joseph - South Bend
- Monon Place Apartments - Monon Place Apartments offers studio to three-bedroom apartments with direct access to the Monon Trail. As an exclusive offer to state of Indiana employees, Monon Place will waive the $150 administrative fee. Proof of employment is required. Email email@example.com for inquiries.
- Auburn Hill Apartments - Auburn Hill blends impressive interiors with designer touches and exceptional amenities to create the ideal living environment. The community offers spacious one, two, and three bedroom luxury apartment homes. Auburn Hill Apartments are conveniently located at I-465 and 10th St., putting shopping, restaurants, the airport, IUPUI, and downtown Indy just minutes away. Just show an ID or verifiable pay stub to leasing staff to verify your discount of $20 per month off rent. You can also apply online at AH-Indy.com!
- Canal Square Apartments - Canal Square Apartments offers one and two-bedroom apartments and is located in downtown Indy, right along the beautiful canal. Full-time employees receive $300 off the first full month's rent on a 10 to 12 month lease. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 317-631-7030.
- One Click Ventures (online) - Greenwood
- VisitIndiana.com - Check out these discounts offered through Indiana’s Official Travel Planning Source.
- Orlando Employee Discounts
- Way.com - State of Indiana employees can save five percent on services such as airport, city and event parking. Activities, event, movie, and theme park tickets are also promoted on this platform.
About the State Employee Discount Program
If you have a question about any of the discounts listed above, please direct them to spdcommunications@spd.IN.gov
Who is eligible?
All of the discounts above are available to state employees only. A state employee is an individual employed by a state agency, including the judicial and legislative branches of state government.
Want to offer a discount?
Are you a vendor wishing to offer a discount to state of Indiana employees? We welcome discount offers from businesses all over the state of Indiana! The discount program is for vendors identified as an Indiana business under former Gov. Mitch Daniels' Buy Indiana initiative. Find out more.
- SuccessFactors (for AOS, ISD, ISBVI employees)
- SPD Knowledge Management Portal (SharePoint)
- PeopleSoft Financials
- Search Employment Opportunities
- PeopleSoft Human Resources
- Citrix Remote Access
- PeopleSoft Learning Management
- Indiana Public Retirement System
- More IN.gov Online Services
- IN.gov Subscriber Center