The following is an outline of the rates we charge for the services we provide. As you will see, we uphold our values and fulfill our mission at a tremendous value to the citizens of the State of Indiana.
Pursuant to recent legislative changes to Ind. Code 5-11-4-3, costs for examinations and investigations beginning on or after July 1, 2023, are as follows:
- Full direct and indirect cost rate: $968 per day
- Non-federal taxing unit and soil and water conservation district rate: $395 per day
- Technology fee: $55 per day
- Processing fee: $35 per day
- Procured audit and opt-out unit processing fee: $375 per report
- Technical assistance fee for opt-out units: $129.07 per hour