- American Rescue Plan (ARP) Act Information
- State and local allocation information can be found on U.S. Department of the Treasury's website.
US Treasury Pre-Award Requirements:
- Valid DUNS Number https://fedgov.dnb.com/webform/ or call 1-866-705-5711
- Active SAM Registration SAM.gov
- Treasury Website
- Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act Information
SBOA INFORMATION ON CORONAVIRUS
State Examiner Directive 2020-1 - Rescinded
DLGF INFORMATION ON CORONAVIRUS
PAC INFORMATION ON CORONAVIRUS
JOINT AGENCY MEMOS
FEDERAL GOVERNMENT RESOURCES
To subscribe to our email lists please sign up on this page.
We are dedicated to providing the citizens of the State of Indiana with complete confidence in the integrity and financial accountability of state and local government.
The Board Members are:
- Paul Joyce, CPA, State Examiner
- Mike Bozymski, CPA, Deputy State Examiner
- Tammy White, CPA, Deputy State Examiner
Problems with our website?
If you experience any issues while using our website, or if you have suggested content updates, please let us know by sending an email to WebMaster@sboa.in.gov .