Info Agency Main Banner Content
Retirement Medical Benefits
Welcome to the State of Indiana (State) Retirement Medical Benefits Account Plan (Plan).
The State has established this Plan as a benefit to employees who retire and are eligible for and have received a normal, unreduced or disability retirement benefit (as determined by statutes and codes governing a State public employee retirement fund). As a Qualified Retiree of the State, you are eligible to receive benefits from this Plan. Subject to conditions and limitations described in the Plan, you will be reimbursed from your Reimbursement Account for Qualifying Expenses incurred by you and/or your Covered Dependents.
To learn more:
- 501 Benefit Eligibility Extended
- Frequently Asked Questions about the Retirement Medical Benefits Plan
- Read the Plan Packet (PDF), a short document which includes the Claim Forms
- Read the Retirement Medical Benefits Account Plan document (as amended and restated generally effective as of July 1, 2015), a lengthy document which includes legal terms for administering the Plan
- First Amendment of State of Indiana Retirement Medical Benefits Plan (As Amended and Restated Generally Effective as of July 1, 2015),
- Read the Contract with Key Benefit Administrators
- See the presentation by the State Budget Agency from the Informational Sessions
Contact the Plan Administrator, Key Benefit Administrators (KBA) at:
Customer Care Representatives are available from 8:00am to 5:00pm Monday through Friday