Close Menu

Main Content

Report an Animal Bite

In Indiana, all animal bites to people must be reported to the local health department where the bite victim lives. Any adult may report an animal bite. Physicians are required by state law to report animal bites to people.

Indiana State Department of Health Animal Bites Report Form

Indiana State Local Health Department Directory

Human Bitten by an Animal

Pet Bitten by an Animal


News and FAQs

Top FAQs