- Apply for, Renew, or Maintain your license and more!
- Renew your Pharmacy Here *New for 2023*
- Pharmacists & Pharmacy Technicians Licensing & Renewals
- Application Instructions for In-State Pharmacies and Pharmacists
- Licensing for Non-Resident Pharmacies
- Application Instructions for Home Medical Equipment Services Providers
- Application Instructions for Wholesale Drug Distributors
- Other Applications
- Telehealth Certification for Out-of-State Practitioners
- Fee Schedule
- Additional Information
To file a complaint against a provider, please use the link below. All complaints are investigated by the Attorney General's Office and are confidential unless formal charges are filed by the Attorney General's Office with the Board. For more information, the Attorney General's Office may be contacted at 317-232-6201.
Information on the process of submitting a Consumer complaint can be found on the Consumer Complaint Process page.
Alyssa Servies, Board Director
Christine Cowdin, Assistant Board Director
Phone Number: (317) 232-2960