- APRN Audit Sworn Statement Printout
- E-pub Link: Quarter 1 Issue of the Indiana Nursing Focus Magazine
- 10/17/2023 - Top Ten Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) for Registered Nurse (RN) License Renewals and Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN) Prescriptive Authority License Renewals
- ISBN Statement on Requirements for Forensic Nurses
- ISBN Note on Requirements for Graduates of Foreign Nursing Schools
- Update to ISNAP Program: Please see the recently revised Recovery Monitoring Agreement and Participant Handbook.
To file a complaint against a provider, please use the link below. All complaints are investigated by the Attorney General's Office and are confidential unless formal charges are filed by the Attorney General's Office with the Board. For more information, the Attorney General's Office may be contacted at 317-232-6201.
Information on the process of submitting a Consumer complaint can be found on the Consumer Complaint Process page.
Nicholas A. Hart, Board Director
Victoria Giang, Assistant Board Director