Clan Lab Addresses
Clandestine Labs listed on this website fit the following criteria:
- At least 180 days have passed since the seizure of the lab by law enforcement, if the address is a “property” as defined by IC 5-2-6-19(b);
- Locations not defined as “property” will be listed approximately 30 days after the seizure of the lab;
- It has been no more than 90 days since the approval of the Qualified Inspector’s Certificate of Illegal Drug Lab Cleanup (form 53276) received from the Indiana State Department of Health (ISDH).
- The lab was reported to the Indiana State Police (ISP) either through an ISP criminal incident report or via an EPIC 143 report submission from another police agency;
- The lab was seized on or after the date of January 1, 2007.
Clandestine labs not listed on this website may fit the following criteria:
- The lab was not reported to the Indiana State Police;
- The report has not been reviewed by the ISP;
- It has not been 180 days since the seizure of the lab on a “property” as defined by IC 5-2-6-19(b);
- A “property” was certified clean by submission of form 53276 to the Indiana State Department of Health (ISDH) and ISP prior to the initial 180 day wait period expiring.
- The lab was seized on or before the date of December 31, 2006.
If it has been disclosed through a real estate transaction that a clan lab was on the property for sale but it is not listed on the website, contact the ISP Meth Suppression Section at 317-234-4591 or within Indiana 1-877-MSS-METH. ISP can determine if the property was delisted after cleanup or if a lab was never reported to the Indiana State Police for that location.
Note: The ISP Methamphetamine Investigations Section is aware of the issues with the Clandestine Lab Addresses Mapping system. We are diligently working to address this problem and will have this remedied shortly. The ISP Methamphetamine Investigation team thanks you for your patience and understanding.
Instructions for using the mapping program:
- From the "Selected Count(ies)" drop-down list, choose which count(ies) to populate on the map
- Under the "Map Type" drop-down, rotate between an individual lab map and a lab heat map
- Search any address/city/zip by using the Lab Address(es) search bar
- If available, click a lab to view its' digital occurrence report (OR)
- Click the right triangle in the top left corner of the dashboard (below the house icon) to rotate between Zoom Select, Drag, and a series of selection options
- Either click on an individual lab or drag over a selection of labs to update the Lab List
- Hover over and click the lab(s) of interest in the Lab List to highlight the lab(s) in the map
- Download the data by clicking the CSV icon in the lower right-hand corner of the dashboard
- To clear all filters and return to its original state, click the "Revert" icon located at the bottom of the dashboard
Due to the consolidation of some ISP facilities since 2007, the contact numbers on the bottom of the ISP Occurrence Reports may have changed. Current ISP district geographic and contact information can be found at this link: http://www.in.gov/isp/2382.htm
ISP Meth Suppression Section
Indiana State Department of Health