Clan Lab Addresses
Clandestine Labs listed on this website fit the following criteria:
- At least 180 days have passed since the seizure of the lab by law enforcement, if the address is a “property” as defined by IC 5-2-6-19(b);
- Locations not defined as “property” will be listed approximately 30 days after the seizure of the lab;
- It has been no more than 90 days since the approval of the Qualified Inspector’s Certificate of Illegal Drug Lab Cleanup (form 53276) received from the Indiana State Department of Health (ISDH).
- The lab was reported to the Indiana State Police (ISP) either through an ISP criminal incident report or via an EPIC 143 report submission from another police agency;
- The lab was seized on or after the date of January 1, 2007.
Clandestine labs not listed on this website may fit the following criteria:
- The lab was not reported to the Indiana State Police;
- The report has not been reviewed by the ISP;
- It has not been 180 days since the seizure of the lab on a “property” as defined by IC 5-2-6-19(b);
- A “property” was certified clean by submission of form 53276 to the Indiana State Department of Health (ISDH) and ISP prior to the initial 180 day wait period expiring.
- The lab was seized on or before the date of December 31, 2006.
If it has been disclosed through a real estate transaction that a clan lab was on the property for sale but it is not listed on the website, contact the ISP Meth Suppression Section at 317-234-4591 or within Indiana 1-877-MSS-METH. ISP can determine if the property was delisted after cleanup or if a lab was never reported to the Indiana State Police for that location.
Instructions for using the mapping program, are at any of the following links:
- New attachment!!! How to Use the IN Meth Address Database (must have Power Point)
Due to the consolidation of some ISP facilities since 2007, the contact numbers on the bottom of the ISP Occurrence Reports may have changed. Current ISP district geographic and contact information can be found at this link: http://www.in.gov/isp/2382.htm
ISP Meth Suppression Section
Indiana Dept. of Environmental Management