Public Health Preparedness
The Health Coordinator provides planning, coordination, and community education on health emergency issues.
- Emergency Preparedness for Shelby County
- Develop Plans For Public Health Emergencies – Natural disasters, Infectious Disease Outbreaks, Bioterrorism, etc.
- Under the Direction of Shelby County Health Officer
- In Cooperation with
- Shelby County Emergency Management Agency
- Indiana State Department of Health
- All Local Health Volunteers
Educating the Public on how to handle public health events
**If there is a public health emergency, please call 911 or the Shelby County Sheriff’s Department at (317) 398-6661.