The Nursing Division provides the following services:
- We accept most insurance. Please call your provider to see if SCHD is in your network.
- Most vaccines are available for 2-month infants & older. Please call for details.
- Scheduled visits to home bound patients.
- Further Immunization Information
Tuberculosis (TB) Mantoux Testing
- TB skin tests are administered on Monday and Tuesday, by appointment. You will need to return after 48 hours to have the test read.
- Further Tuberculosis Information
Investigations & Testing
- Communicable disease investigation
- Free HIV/Heptatitis C testing/education
- Tuberculosis case investigation, preventive therapy
- Lead home inspections as required by the state/free capillary blood lead level testing on patients 7 years and younger.
- CPR/Stop the Bleed Training
- Free narcan training/distribution
- Consultations – Available to schools, long term care facilities, businesses, etc.
- Referrals to community resources
Milk Bank Depot
- Breast milk drop off/pick up site. Call for details and to schedule an appointment.