An official website of the Indiana State Government
The Nursing Division provides the following services:
- We take most insurance. Please call your provider to see if SCHD is in your Insurance Network.
- Most vaccines are available for 2-month infants & older. Please call for details.
- Further Immunization Information
Tuberculosis (TB) Mantoux Testing
- Tests are given on Monday and Tuesday, by appointment. To schedule an appointment call 317-392-6470, select option 2 for nursing division. You must return as instructed to have the TB test read.
- Further Tuberculosis Information
- Communicable Disease Investigation
- Tuberculosis Control – Case Investigation, Medication provided under directly observed therapy, Preventive Therapy
- Home Visits – Educating Families about Health Matters and Living Conditions
- Fact Sheets – Disease & Conditions
- Consultations – Available to School Nurses, Long Term Care Facilities, Businesses, Restaurants & others
- Information on other Community Agencies