Language Translation
  Close Menu


Tia Kirchner 
Medical Office Manager

Sara Burnett, RN
Public Health Nurse

Sherri Miller, LPN 
Public Health Nurse

  • Immunizations Offered
    Childhood Immunizations
    Flu Vaccine DTap
    Varicella(Chickenpox) MMRV
    Tdap Polio (IPV)
    MMR Rotavirus (Rotarix)
    DTap/HepB/IPV Hib
    DTap/Hib/IPV Pneumococcal
    DTap/IPV Hepatitis A
    Meningococcal Hepatitis B
    Meningococcal B Gardasil 9 (HPV)
    Adult Immunizations
    Flu Gardasil 9 (HPV)
    Hepatitis A Pneumococcal 20
    Hepatitis B Prevnar 13
    Hepatitis A/B Combo Tdap
    Shingles Tetanus
    Varicella(Chickenpox) MMR
  • Insurances We Accept


    • Aetna
    • Anthem BC/BS
    • Anthem HIP
    • CareSource HIP
    • Cigna
    • Encore Health Network
    • Humana
    • MDwise HIP
    • Medicare
    • Managed Health Services HIP - MHS
    • Sagamore
    • SIHO
    • United Medical Resources UMR- Works with Anthem or UHC
    • United Health Care - UHC
    • Unified Group Services - Works with Cigna


    • Anthem BC/BS
    • CareSource
    • Indiana Medicaid
    • Managed Health Services - MHS
    • MDwise
  • What To Bring
    • Current Immunization record
    • Children under the age of 18 years must be accompanied by a legal parent or guardian. If a parent is unable to accompany the child to an appointment they should call the office to provide information on who will be accompanying the child and provide verbal authorization along with written consent for the individual to bring the child to the clinic.
    • Medicaid/Medicare, or Private Insurance Card
    • Valid Photo I.D. Card
  • Missing Immunization Record

    If you or your child's immunization record has been misplaced there are several places you could attempt to retrieve a copy. If your child has recently attended public school in the state of Indiana, his/her records may be available on the Children and Hoosiers Immunization Registry Program (CHIRP). Another option is to check with the facility where vaccines were administered. Also, schools keep immunization records for students for several years (even after graduation). If you were in the military, your military records may contain a record of vaccines received.

    If you are still unable to locate a vaccine record, and you require proof of vaccination, you may need to repeat vaccines or have a blood test done, called a titer, which can be used as proof of immunity. This blood test would need to be ordered by a physician, and our facility is unable to do this type of testing.

  • Nursing Services Offered
    • Childhood Immunizations - Birth to 18 years
    • Adult Immunizations
    • Seasonal Flu Clinics
    • Health Education/Promotion
    • TB Skin Testing
    • Lead Case Management

    The Putnam County Health Department administers childhood immunizations through the Vaccines for Children (VFC) program for children ages 0 - 18 years who meet one of the following requirements:

    • Medicaid or Hoosier Healthwise
    • No Insurance
    • Native American or Alaskan Native
    • Under-Insured

    **Please Note - children with insurance who have a high deductible or require a copay are NOT eligible to receive VFC vaccines. Please see the fee schedule, for private pay vaccines and for pricing of non-eligible vaccines.

  • TB Skin Testing


      $20 Cash, Check or Credit Card


      TB tests are only placed on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday. You will then be required to return to the Putnam County Health Department within 48 - 72 hours of the time that the test is placed in order to have it read. A reading done less than 48 hours or more than 72 hours after placement is not valid and will not be read by this office outside the recommended timeframe.

      For more information about TB

    • TB Skin Test
    • TB facts
  • Hours of Operation

    Monday - Friday
    Vaccinations given 8:30am - 3:30pm
    ** Lunch 12:00pm - 1:00pm

    Please call (765) 653-0203 press option 1 for appointment availabilities TODAY!!!

  • SafeSleep Program

    Learn about safe sleep – why it matters and how you can provide infants with a safe sleeping environment.

    Reduce the risk of Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS) and other sleep related infant deaths. The SafeSleep program includes:

    • a brief education about safe sleeping habits by a SafeSleep certified provider
    • a free pack-and-play with a hands-on, how-to-use demonstration
    • free sleep sack, crib sheets, and pacifier

    This program is open to new parents, grandparents, caregivers, babysitters, or anyone else who needs to provide a safe sleeping environment. Contact us today to schedule your appointment!

  • Notice of Privacy Practices
  • Vaccine Information Statements (VIS)

    To access the vaccine information statements for any and all Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP) recommended vaccinations, click here to be redirected to the CDC's VIS page.