- Vital records: birth and death certificates
- Childhood immunizations and some adult vaccines such as tetanus, TB testing, meningitis, and hepatitis B (call for availability)
- Communicable-disease reporting
- Retail food permitting and inspections (restaurants, grocery stores, temporary vendors, etc.
- Public-health awareness
- All related public-health issues
- Childhood lead testing
- Childhood-obesity programs
Health and Services
Whether you’re in need of hospitalization, rehabilitation, or in-home visits; a short stay or long-term arrangements; care for physical or emotional issues; transportation; or meals, there’s a great service provider in Pulaski County available to help.