Language Translation
  Close Menu

Food Services

All restaurants and food vendors must be permitted every year and require at least one inspection per year. We investigate all food complaints.

Inspection of Retail Food Outlets Include:

  • Restaurants and Taverns
  • School cafeterias
  • Convenience stores and supermarkets
  • Mobile food units
  • Bed and Breakfasts
  • Non-profit organizations
  • Fairs and festivals
  • Farmers markets and home-based vendors
  • Basically, anything that serves or handles food that can be or is sold to the public