- How much is an onsite sewage disposal system permit?
See fee schedule.
- What do I need to apply for a septic permit?
See the Septic System Permit Procedure Guide.
- What is an onsite evaluation?
An onsite evaluation /soil boring is an actual physical visit to the lot or the location where an onsite sewage disposal system is proposed. A Soil Scientist will provide a direct detailed soil analysis to be reviewed by the septic EHS for the purpose of providing minimum requirements for the proposed system.
- Where can I obtain a list of the Soil Scientists?
See Soil Scientists list.
- If there is no record of my septic diagram, how would I find the location of my septic system?
Contact the Septic-EHS at the Health Department.
- Are well permits required?
Currently Noble County does not have a Well Ordinance, however, the well is required to be 50 feet from any portion of the septic system as stated on the permit.