The Indiana Tobacco Quitline is a free phone-based counseling service that helps Indiana smokers quit. Services include:
- One on one coaching for Tobacco Users who have decided to quit
- Resources for Healthcare Providers who want to improve patient outcomes
- Best Practices for Employers who want to implement smoke-free policies
- Support for Family and Friends who want to help loved ones stop smoking
- Tools for Tobacco Control partners to complement their current programs.
Services are available to you 7 days a week in more than 170 languages. A trained quit coach will work with you and provide solutions tailored to your needs. For support information, call us today at 1-800-QUIT-NOW (800-784-8669).