Services and Programs
The Indiana Veterans' Home is a full-service care facility, offering a complete array of on-site services for our residents.
- Board-Certified Physicians
- Premier Nursing Care
- Physical and Occupational Therapy
- On-site X-Ray Services
- Transportation Services, including routes to the Indy VA
- Certified Music and Art Therapy Programs
- Resident Library and Media Center
- Chapel and Full-Time Chaplain
- Beauty Salon and Barber Shop
- Fishing Pond
- Resident Gardens
- Resident Lounges and Game Rooms
- Veterans' and patriotic events held year-round
- Expansive network of volunteers and support from veterans groups
IVH accepts Medicare A and B, private pay, private insurance, long-term care insurance, and participates in the VA Higher Per Diem Program.
The VA Higher Per Diem (or "70%") Program is a federal veterans benefit program that covers the complete cost of skilled nursing care for veterans with 70-100% service-connected disability rating who live in a comprehensive care facility. Better still, the veteran keeps all of their income and assets when participating in the program, including disability pensions. Call us to learn more!
For more information on the following services offered here at IVH, please click the link: