Watch the IURC Live
The Commission streams evidentiary hearings and public meetings of general interest that are scheduled in Hearing Room 222 and include cross examination, discussion, or questions from the hearing officers, as well as any other hearing or meeting as determined by the Commission. Prehearing conferences or routine cases where there is limited or no discussion will not be streamed.
Requests to stream hearings or meetings outside of the abovementioned instances can be submitted to URCStreamingServices@urc.IN.gov for consideration. Please include in your request the Cause or Rulemaking Number (or name of meeting), date of the hearing, rulemaking, or meeting, hearing room location (either Hearing Room 222 or 224), and the reason for your request. These requests must be submitted no later than three business days before a scheduled hearing, rulemaking, or meeting; a decision on whether or not to livestream will be made at the Commission’s discretion.
Please note: The livestream does not constitute an official record or transcript of the hearing.
Below is a list of upcoming hearings and meetings that are scheduled to be livestreamed by the Commission. All hearings are broadcast from the Commission’s Conference Center, located at 101 W. Washington St., Suite 222, Indianapolis IN 46204. The public is also welcome to attend these hearings and meetings in person.
PLEASE NOTE: In accordance with Governor Holcomb’s Executive Orders, hearings occurring during the public health emergency may be conducted electronically. When denoted as a WebEx hearing, instead of viewing via livestream, those interested in listening to hearings can call in by joining the WebEx using the information listed for those hearings below. We may make periodic adjustments to how we’re operating during this time, but we will continue to communicate any updates or changes.
To access the livestream link, scroll to the bottom of this page: LINK
If a hearing is not displaying properly, please try these steps. You may also speak with a Systems Support Specialist by calling 317-232-4269 or 317-232-2642.
WebEx for Upcoming Hearings and Conferences
Monday, October 26, 2020
- 9:30 a.m. - evidentiary hearing in Cause No. 45400. To join, 1-240-454-0887; access code 172 293 5142
Tuesday, October 27, 2020
- 9:30 a.m. - evidentiary hearing in Cause No. 45395. To join, call 1-240-454-0887; access code 172 760 6757
- 1:30 p.m. - evidentiary hearing in Cause No. 45370. To join, call 1-240-454-0887; access code 172 407 5858
Wednesday, October 28, 2020
- 10:00 a.m. - Weekly Conference. To join, call 1-240-454-0887; access code 172 405 4775
- 1:30 p.m. - evidentiary hearing in Cause No. 44910 TDSIC 7 To join, call 1-240-454-0887; access code 172 100 5619
Thursday, October 29, 2020
Friday, October 30, 2020
- 9:30 a.m. - evidentiary hearing in Cause No. 38707 FAC 123 S1. To join, call 1-240-454-0887; access code 172 514 1725