Project Hoosier Safe-TLearn More
Safe-T by the Numbers: 165 million calls between first responders last year.Learn More
Saving Money, Saving Lives
When Hoosier families are in danger because of natural disaster, crime or medical emergencies, response time is measured in lives, not seconds. And when a firefighter is trapped in a burning building or a police officer needs backup, the ability to get immediate help can mean the difference between life and death.
IPSC’s mission is to facilitate statewide public safety communications. IPSC provides interoperable and reliable public safety communications systems to all Hoosier first responders and public safety professionals for use during routine, emergency and task force situations. Our goal is to strengthen community safety and security by minimizing the financial and technological barriers to interoperable communications through interagency cooperation.
- Join IPSC Director Kelly Dignin - Third Thursday Open Door!
- COVID-19 COMMUNICATIONS INFORMATION
- Changes to the System Key Program
- 2019 Regional Workshop Resources
- List of Approved Vendors & Equipment - SAFE-T System
- Site Trunking information
- 2020 Quarterly Commission Meeting dates
- LMR to LTE Webinar Slide Deck