Saving Money, Saving Lives
When Hoosier families are in danger because of natural disaster, crime or medical emergencies, response time is measured in lives, not seconds. And when a firefighter is trapped in a burning building or a police officer needs backup, the ability to get immediate help can mean the difference between life and death.
IPSC’s mission is to facilitate statewide public safety communications. IPSC provides interoperable and reliable public safety communications systems to all Hoosier first responders and public safety professionals for use during routine, emergency and task force situations. Our goal is to strengthen community safety and security by minimizing the financial and technological barriers to interoperable communications through interagency cooperation.
- 2023 Communication Unit (COMU) Training
- 20 FREE Things IPSC Can Do for You
- Join IPSC Director Kelly Dignin - Third Thursday Open Door!
- Changes to the System Key Program
- List of Approved Vendors & Equipment - SAFE-T System
- Site Trunking information
- 2023 Quarterly Commission Meeting dates
- LMR to LTE Webinar Slide Deck